Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

Big Brother Star Karen Igho slapped and threatened with a gun at Smirnoff Party (Photo)

 Big Brother Amplified Star Karen Igho was a victim last night as she was slapped by a security guard at the Smirnoff Midnight Circus party last night.

Read her tweets below:
@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security guard!!! is it because I’m a woman?
@Karen_Igho: He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, Said he will shoot me if I don’t give him money..I said I didn’t have. He slap me!!
@Karen_Igho: Now my face is swollen and I’m in pain!!
@Karen_Igho: All I wanted to do was to go support my friend @DENRELE_EDUN who hosted the event
@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park,he wanted money and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain
@Karen_Igho: I feel abused and hurt
@Karen_Igho: The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head
@Karen_Igho: My team are on this
@Karen_Igho: Called my lawyer
@Karen_Igho: Even my father has never slapped me like this and the loading of the gun to shoot me wow am in shock
@Karen_Igho: I know I have a good heart but I won’t let this go with out fighting for justice cos he might do it to someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment