Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Nollywood Yoruba Actress Remi Surutu Finds New Love

Star actress, Remi Oshodi better known as Surutu has found a new love nest. It’s in the arm of artiste manager, Yussuf Adebola Adepitan, a.k.a Danku., the current manager of Slim Joe. Danku, who is currently in London on tour with Slim Joe. 
The relationship which is about a year old has been very secretive until a reliable source dropped the hint. They met when Danku was going through some throes of life and having issues with his ex-girlfriend.

 “Yes, we are dating, she revealed. Asked of it’s true they will get married soon, she said: ‘I don’t know what God has stock for us but for now I’m enjoying every bit of it, he’s equally enjoying it too. He appreciates me, I appreciate him in so many ways. . I’m happy he’s chosen me and I’m happy where I’m,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment