Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

I want to spend my life relaxing... not exercising': Sam Faiers poses nude as she reveals she's confident about her size 10 figure



As anyone who has appeared on television knows, the camera adds 10lbs - meaning that stars of the small screen are often conscious of their weight.
But TOWIE star Sam Faiers has posed nude for Closer magazine, while insisting that she is more than confident about her size 10 figure.
Laying provocatively across a bed, Sam shows off her feminine curves in the shoot and says in the accompanying interview that her slightly heavier current weight is due to her being happy and content with boyfriend Joey Essex. 


Confident: TOWIE star Sam Faiers has spoken about her body confidence while stripping for a nude shoot in Closer magazine
Confident: TOWIE star Sam Faiers has spoken about her body confidence while stripping for a nude shoot in Closer magazine

She said: 'I’ve never been self-conscious. OK, I’m not stick-thin or toned, but it’s not a big thing for me. A year ago I was a size 8. Now I’m a year older and comfortable in my relationship, so I’ve gained some weight and I’m a size 10.'
Sam, who is 5ft 6 and whose weight fluctuates between 9 and 10stone, added: 'We both love our food and when I have time off, I want to spend it relaxing with Joey, not exercising. 
'It’s our busy lifestyle, too, grabbing sandwiches and takeaways.'
Picture perfect: Sam says in the interview that she would rather spend her time relaxing than exercising
Picture perfect: Sam says in the interview that she would rather spend her time relaxing than exercising
Happy and content: Sam credits her relationship with Joey Essex for her being slightly heavier than previously
Happy and content: Sam credits her relationship with Joey Essex for her being slightly heavier than previously
The full interview with Sam appears in this week's Closer magazine
The full interview with Sam appears in this week's Closer magazine

Sam also spoke about the cruel jibes she has been subjected to by those saying she looks significantly older than her 22 years.
But while she did admit that some of the comments 'hurt', Sam said she does her best to ignore the criticism.
She said: 'I don’t get that much abuse, I’ve been pretty lucky. Some people think I look older, but I don’t think it’s my face – without make-up, I’ve actually got a young face. I think I look about 18! 
'People only think I’m older because of me being on TV, owning a business, a house. I’ve grown up more than other people might have at this age.'
However, Sam did add that she would consider following in the footsteps of her fellow TOWIE stars and have a breast enlargement on her 32D cleavage in the future.
She said: 'I’ve not got massive boobs, so I would get a boob job – but not until I’ve had the four kids I want!'


No comments:

Post a Comment