Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Justin Bieber 'Turning To God' As Star Tweets About Dramatic Week In London


Justin Bieber has been turning to God following his headline-hitting week in London, according to the star's mentor.
Turning to his faith: Justin Bieber's mentor speaks out on star's crazy week (WENN)
Bieber has barely been out of the news in the past seven days, following his four date residency at London's O2. After suffering his "worst bithday" ever when he left his exclusive party after just five minutes, turning up late for his first gig in the capital and falling ill on stage Bieber's week was capped off yesterday when he launched a foul-mouthed rant at a photographer outside his hotel.
Now Bieber's friend, preacher Judah Smith has revealed the star has reached out for help as his career is blighted by these off-stage antics. Judah, 34,  told how he has been sending his pal Bible excerpts from his base in Seattle, US, in an attempt to calm him down.

“He feels under pressure. Every eyeball is on your life. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, Judah reveals to The Sun.

Judah says he helps his young friend by reminding him of his faith: “I give Justin encouragement. Take time to say to God, ‘I’m over my head here. I need your help’. He has coping methods like turning and talking to God and practising the ancient scriptures."
“We exchange scriptures every day. Justin asks, ‘God if you’re there, I need help. I don’t know what decision to make’.”
Judah and Justin met three years ago through the singer’s mum Pattie Mallette, a devout Christian. It seems Judah's guidance is helping as earlier this week Bieber praised his mentor on Twitter, writing: “Love to my big bro Judah. I love u man u inspire me. When u have a moment of weakness ask god to be with you and bring his peace. I know for a fact it helps.”
The star was also busy tweeting last night after wrapping up his final show at the O2, making reference to his health and press troubles by writing "still a little short of breathe tonight but was an incredible show. London fans go hard! 4 SOLD OUT O2 shows in a row!! #BLESSED"
"too many blessings to allow the stress in. the press made things look nuts but really I have enjoyed London. The fans are incredible"
"so while I have seen some crazy stuff it is all smiles. Im gonna get some rest and keep doing what i love. Entertain all of u. thanks"
Here's hoping Bieber is getting his life back on track!
Justin Bieber Makes Style Statement In Leopard Print Following 'Worst Birthday' Ever
Justin Bieber makers a style statement in leopard print following disastrous birthday weekend, March 2 (Photos: WENN)

No comments:

Post a Comment