Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His

  
There is a raging storm over the paternity of actress, Laide Bakare's newly born baby boy as estranged hubby, Olumide Okunfulure, has come out to claim ownership of the child.

Reportedly speaking from his base in Washington DC, the Ile-Oluji, Ondo State born businessman claims he's the biological father of the child, since he was still married to Laide in the last 9 months before she quit the marriage.

I heard that my wife delivered a baby boy barely two months after she made a release that we were divorced, and she's saying that the baby belongs to one Mr. Tunde Oriowo. That's a lie, wicked lie. I'm the biological father. I have pictures to show that we were always together, but she deliberately kept the pregnancy out of my knowledge.

Laide and ex-husband Olumide
In other words, it might be the result of her extra-marital affair without my knowledge, because there were cases that she would leave me and our daughter in the US, come to Nigeria all in the name of promoting her movies but staying with married men in Lagos. I couldn't monitor her because I was not always in Nigeria."
Olumide, the father of Laide Bakare's first daughter, Similoluwa equally noted that he's still legally married to the actress. According to him, 

I don't want to put laws into my hands. So, I have already notified my lawyers in the US and already contacted my lawyers in Nigeria about the matter, because she has many questions to answer. If she wants to proof herself right, I challenge her to go for DNA test because that would unveil the true father of the baby.


She's still my wife. We're legally married. She came to the States to deliver using my surname and my green card. It's just unfortunate she's using all the things I did for her to favour another man. So, our marriage is intact, legally. And if she wants to quit, legal action must be taken." 

No comments:

Post a Comment