Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

How I Lost My Spinal Cord: My Happy Marital Life, music And My Affair With Patience Goodluck Jonathan - Yinka Ayefele [Photos+Video]


A few months, it was reported that Nigerian Gospel Tungba Highlife Musician, Yinka Ayefele said
“.. I challenge those who still don’t believe me that I can perform to come with their sisters to prove the point” well, Yinka Ayefele in a recent interview in Sahara TV denied saying such, he further revealed that he hasn't granted any inteview this year.
Yinka Ayefele during the interview with Sahara TV disclosed how he studied political science, how his dad forced him to go to school and wanted him to be a banker.


Yinka and wife on their wedding day
He also disclosed how he got married in 2000 to his best friend Temitope Titilope - their happy marital life and their two sons.

The gospel artiste further narrated how he had an accident December 12, 1997 while going for a radio programme in OGBC, how the accident cost spinal cord injury.
He further discussed how he gets his musical inspiration from God when sleeping.
Yinka Ayefele – “If you think I’m impotent, bring your sister” 

Going further, Yinka cleared the air on why he sang at the first lady's rally in Abuja and his relationship with Patience Jonathan. He says it's his profession adding that he "did not sing to campaign for anybody but just praises and thanksgiving songs to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment