Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

“My Wife Is Angry” – Obesere Speaks Again On Rape Scandal

obesere-n-wife-300x194

 Oyo State-born Fuji musician, Obesere has revealed that no one else is as hurt as his wife and mum to his 5 kids. He said this in reaction to his alleged sexual involvement with a businesswoman identified as Olaiya who recently accused him of raping her and inserting a ring in her private part for rituals.
When he was asked why he moved the case to the State CID and about his wife’s reaction, Obesere told said thus:
“Police officers in Isolo think I’m an illiterate, simply because I am a Fuji artiste. I am not an illiterate and I refuse to be intimidated, which is why I asked for the case to be transferred. How can a girl accuse me of rape four days after sex? What is her proof? Since the case was transferred to the SCID, she has not reported to the station. If truly she was raped, she should come to the SCID with her proof. My wife Abike is angry with me, but I am her husband, so she will forgive me.”
Obesere’s family is not the only thing being threatened.  His freedom and career will also be affected if he is found guilty as the Lagos State Criminal law prescribes life sentence as punishment for rape.
Below is a photo of Obesere’s house where the alleged rape took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment