Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

MOTHER OF 6 DAUGHTERS CAUGHT FOR BUYING STOLEN BABY BOY

thief child
This woman who has six daughters but felt the desperate need to have a son decided to go and purchase one. Well, you cant have “baby factories” for nothing. Anne  Soronnade aged 50 years who confessed to buying a day-old baby boy for N600,000  from one Mrs. Martina Obioha is now in the custody of the Imo State Police Command in Nigeria.
The mother of the traded child is Blessing Ezigbo, who was reportedly kicked out by her parents when they found out that she was pregnant. Ezigbo later met one Madam Nnenna, who sheltered and cared for her until she delivered her baby boy. However, Nnnena then turned around and charged the nursing mother the sum of N30,000 for her hospitality. Being penniless, Ezigbo returned to her family to raise the cash while her baby was seized by our not-so-good Samaritan. But on  Ezigbo’s return, Nnenna had sold the baby to Mrs Obioha who operates an underground maternity clinic. Obioha eventually sold on the child to Soronnade who had previously put down a deposit pending availability of the highly valued baby boy.

In an interview with Sunday Sun, Soronnade said, “ I am  happily married with six girls but I was looking for a boy. I have visited all the motherless baby homes if I could adopt a baby boy but they all turned down my applications.
“My first daughter is 25 years old while my last child is 18 years old. I was desperate to have a baby boy. My husband never quarreled with me for not having a male child but I needed a baby boy,” she said.
Chief Emmanuel Nnamani, a co-coordinator of Imo Security Network has also been arrested for alleged involvement inchild trafficking,” police said.

No comments:

Post a Comment