Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Christopher Wallace & Faith Evans’ Son CJ (Notorious BIG‘s only son) Graduates

Christopher Wallace Jr graduatesChristopher Wallace Jr and bf
The Notorious BIG‘s only son, Christopher Wallace Jr. aka CJ, graduated from high school recently. His proud mom, singer Faith Evans tweeted, “My first born son @cj_toa & I #proud”.

I initially thought the top pic was of Faith hugged up with her son. Sadly I was wrong.
Loyal reader Nikke B. writes:

No ma’am Pam,
While Faith is not dressed appropriately for her child’s graduation (other pics), that is not her… That is, in fact, a boy that young Biggie is King-of-the-World hugged up with.
Nikke
Loyal reader Bird writes:
This is Biggie’s son. He just graduated from high school. Is it possible for a man to take a pic like this and be straight? I don’t care if he’s gay. The pic just has me wondering if he’s out with it. His hand is awfully close to that boy’s private.
Christopher Wallace Jr graduates

No comments:

Post a Comment