Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

HOW WASIU AYINDE'S EX-WIFE'S HUBBY SET TO KILL HIS DAD & DEAL WITH KWAM1, ALL FOR HER.


Taiwo Abimbola Onijeseku is a Nigerian man based in US. He is one of those self-acclaimed  ‘Big Boys’ any day; but I guess being a big boy or big girl sometimes doesn’t mean you can’t be fooled, or be such a fool for love or do I say lust.
He is legally married to 2 women in Nigeria. He has another wife with a kid in Dublin , baby mama with a kid in UK and another baby mama with a kid in US. Lol.
jemilat ololade wedding
Jemila and Taiwo's traditional wedding at Lagos in January 2014
k1 ex wife jemilat remarries
The couple at the registry (no be small thing o)
All that is a story for another day. The hot gist like pepper soup is that this Taiwo of a man is madly in love with Fuji musician Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde’s ex-wife, Ololade Jemila aka Omo Iya Alamala. And like a crazy man in  love he said he’ll shoot his own father for opposing his marriage to Jemila.

“I will shoot my father because he didn't support my marriage to Jemila.” He’s quoted as saying.
Taiwo Onijeseku was said to have confirmed the rumor that he is going to kill his biological father on phone.
How they met…

Mr Taiwo met Jemila Wasiu ex-wife during his romance with Wendy another Wasiu's wife (wait, how come Taiwo and KWAM1’s taste in women are the same?). He said he checked through Wendy's phone contacts and got Jemila's BB pin from it.

“I started chatting Jemila and within 2 months we got married. (wow!)Actually, I travelled to 9ja to see my hidden queen, and we fell in love at first sight and headed to the altar without my relatives.” He said.
The foundation of their relationship? A lie…

“I lied to Jemila that I didn't have any child , though Jemila already has 3 kids for 3 fathers (cough), but I was scared on the day she told me about herself, she said, she left Wasiu Ayinde because Wasiu married another wife after her, Jemila said, since then she has promised not to marry any man with kids or a wife.” (Imao!)

In an alleged  interview with Esabod…
Q- How can Jemila believe your story that you didn't have any child at 46?
If you are not a gigolo, why would you lie to marry a big lady? For money or …?
Taiwo: I lied because my relationship with Toyin a mother of my child in Dublin is wearing off and I was afraid that Jemila will say no to my proposal.
Q-But I heard you have 3 kids from 3 women, UK, USA, Dublin. These women were interviewed on same day but different time. They claimed, you also lied to them that you are childless.
Taiwo:  Precisely, I only claimed one child from Dublin. Though I promised to marry Toyin in USA, but I asked her to move to USA because loneliness is killing me, I desperately need a wife then. She refused to move to USA may be because of her council flat. That is why I dumped her.
Q- A lady in UK that rained curses on you said, you also promised her a marriage that she should also move to USA. She even told me, that you stole an expensive Rolex wristwatch from her in the UK, since then you disappeared.
Taiwo: Don't mind her. Toyin is a good girl supported by my family, but she has lost a handsome bobo.

Q- Why did you ring up your dad that you are going to gun him down?

Taiwo: Do you know that, the Americans, we don't take a shit, my dad and my twin sister didn't attend my wedding, My dad told Jemila, that she is not welcome to the family. I love Jemila, she will soon join me in USA.
Then Taiwo started singing- Temi yemi ni mo se ba Jemila lo...
(he he he, lwkmd)


Sources who claimed to know Onijeseku described him as a man, who preys on upwardly mobile women, especially on social media platforms such as Facebook and WhatsApp. And contrary to earlier that referred to him as being a businessman, friends of Onijeseku claimed that he works in a factory in Maryland in the United States. Some of his female victims revealed that Onijeseku was fond of making demands for financial assistance from them. A couple of years back, he met a popular Lagos based lady, Nike and they had an affair. The affair has reached an advanced stage when Nike suddenly called it off. It was gathered that the lady discovered that Onijeseku had played abracadabra with her jewelry, while he was on  a visit to Nigeria. 


Another lady, Lara, who is a close friend Dayo, a popular actress, also had an unsavoury experience in the hand of Onijeseku. It was gathered that the two met on Facebook. While on a visit to the United States, Lara had a spat with Onijeseku when she discovered he had tampered with some of the money she brought to buy wares she had intended to sell. The money was returned when she threatened to report to the police. 


Also, one other lady claimed to have dated Onijeseku for two years. This lady disclosed that she helped in paying his mortgage in Annapolis, Maryland in the United State, and she also gave him money whenever he demanded for it. Onijeseku was alleged to have promised to marry this lady, who in turn paid for the ticket fare. But he dumped her the moment he met another rich lady in the United States.

He's also said to have vowed to give it all it takes to oppress Wasiu Ayinde Marshal. (Lol, for wetin nah?)

With Taiwo’s 2 legal wives in Nigeria before his marrige to Jemila, Taiwo is now proudly a 'one-man-three-legal-wives-3 baby-mamas-3 kids-and-many-concubines-gigolo'! Gbam!

The guy surely loves numbers.
More Wedding photos:


Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment