- * People hug and embrace each other in disbelief while others kiss ATM
- * One man shrieks in delight and says: 'This is giving out free money'
- * News of the ATM malfunction spread on social media
- * Long queues of people started forming as people heard about cash
- * Super rich cash machine was later claimed on Twitter by Betfair
Everyone has a cheeky grin when they find a crumpled up fiver wedged in the sofa but just imagine the utter thrill of stumbling upon a cash machine that dispenses free cash.
That's what a large number of
lucky people experienced in Tooting High Street on Wednesday when a cash machine mysteriously started giving out £10,000 in notes.
The unsuspecting customers were not asked for a PIN number and no
details were taken from their cards but, apart from that, the on-screen process was identical to genuine ATM.