Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Married Pastor Pours Acid on Ex Lover for Dumping Him (Photos)


A married Pastor named Reverend Rosbon Munamba, has been arrested for pouring raw acid on his estranged lover, Rudo Bakasa in Zimbabwe.
According to Zimbabwean media Iharare.co, Rev. Rosbon was a friend of Rudo’s ex husband and got into a relationship with her after her marriage ended. They dated briefly and then she decided to call off the relationship. Her decision to call off their relationship made Reverend Rosbon angry.

After Rudo refused his pleading for them to get back together, he attacked her with acid.
Narrating how he attacked her, Rudo said
“He would always say he would kill me if I decided to dump him but I didn’t believe him until the day he pounced on me. I had on several occasions tried to end things to the extent of changing my phone numbers but somehow he would always phone me. On the day in question he attacked me, he had phoned the previous night saying that he wanted to see me. I told him that I would not be around since I wanted to attend a funeral in my rural home in Goromonzi. He asked me if I was really serious about ending the relationship and I insisted that it was over. He again started with the threats telling me that no one dumps him,”Rudo said
Rudo who is currently receiving medical attention at the Parirenyatwa Hospital in Harare, said she was shocked to find the Reverend waiting for her at the Bus Stop
“So as we were walking towards my home, he then produced a container from his bag and tried forcing me to drink the liquid. Before I could even notice what was in the container he held my mouth and tried to force me to open it, he almost strangled me and because he missed my mouth part of the liquid got into my ear and the other side of the face. He then started pouring the rest of the liquid all over my body and I was in so much pain, I started screaming for help and immediately I was undressed I guess because of the effect of the acid. I am in pain but I want you to hear my story. I am sure when people heard me screaming, they thought it was because of the funeral I was supposed to attend. I fell and I don’t know what happened next because I should have passed out. I am sure he also ran away during that time” she said.
Reverend Munamba who is the pastor of Full Gospel of Christ based in Botswana will appear in court soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment