Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Woman, 50, Faces a Daily Barrage of Abuse Because Of Her Oversized 'Bakassi' (Behind) - Contemplated Suicide Because 'Men only Want to sample Her' [Photos]

Lerato, 50, also says she is unable to find a serious relationship because men just want to sleep with her
While the likes of Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj are famous for - and indeed flaunt - their curvy bottoms, one woman can testify that having a large behind isn't always a good thing. 
Unlike the famous celebrities, who are feted for their ample curves, Lerato Pitso from South Africa says she faces a daily barrage of abuse because of her oversized behind. 
According to Lerato, 50, wherever she goes she becomes a laughing stock and is unable to find a serious relationship because men just want to sleep with her. 

Lerato Pitso, 50, says she faces a daily barrage of abuse because of her oversized behind and wherever she goes, she becomes a laughing stock
Lerato Pitso, 50, says she faces a daily barrage of abuse because of her oversized behind and wherever she goes, she becomes a laughing stock

Lerato, who works in market research, said: 'At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I'm not good enough. 
'Men only want to sleep with me. They don't love me'.
Lerato also has to put up with constant whispers and stares and people taking photos of her.
She explained: 'Sometimes I hear a camera's shutter and when I turn to see what is happening, I see people taking pictures of my backside.' 
And, she adds, it isn't men who are the worst offenders, it's fellow females.
Lerato, who has tried to lose weight in the past but says it has made no difference to the size of her hips, says she is looking for love but her hopes are waning because she is only seen as a 'sex object'.


Lerato, who works in market research, said: 'At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I'm not good enough'Lerato, who has tried to lose weight in the past but says it has made no difference to the size of her hips, says she is looking for love but her hopes are waning
Lerato, who works in market research, said: 'At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I'm not good enough'

Mother-of-one Lerato recently took part in the City of Johannesburg’s Weight Loss Challenge – and said it saved her life.
Lerato weighed 19st when she started the challenge in February - but how much weight she lost hasn't been reported.
Speaking to Joburg.org, she said: ‘I’ve been battling with my weight since I was a teenager. I’ve tried every diet available but nothing worked. I was on the verge of committing suicide. 
'This challenge saved my life. I was tired of people being unkind to me, whispering as I walked past and others taking photos of me from behind. That was humiliating. I tried several diets. I would shed a few kilos only to put them back on because [the fitness trainers] never taught me how to eat properly.’
The challenge was particularly significant to Lerato after she survived a pulmonary embolism attack two years ago.
This, she says, was a wake-up call and spurred her onto losing weight through fear of losing her life.
She now follows a low carb, high protein diet and says the weightloss has helped her relationship with her child.
She admits that sometimes when she walks down the street, she spots people - mostly women - taking pictures of her bottom
She admits that sometimes when she walks down the street, she spots people - mostly women - taking pictures of her bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment