Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

I'm A Married Woman And I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number Four Soon – Mercy Johnson


It is no longer news that Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, is presently pregnant with her third child.

This came months after she welcomed her second child from her marriage that was consummated on August 27, 2011, in Lagos.

After the news of her third pregnancy made headlines, several people castigated her for not observing what they called proper child spacing.


But the actress, in a recent interview, slammed those attacking her to let her be because she is old enough to decide on what is good for her.

She said “I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life.

So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches, but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment