Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake





Been feeling a little guilty I want to redeem myself. I've told my pple to find a venue asap and have y'all meet me soon. Success is sweet, I tell you! When you don’t have to depend on daddy, husband, bf, Aristo. ..for anything you want..nothing beats that! I want so many ladies to succeed so the next generation can have more women to look up to. Plus, one of the must rules of getting blessings from God..is that you must spread it. 

You're allowed to buy bags every now & then but you must help others..That's the only way He will continue to bless you! Anyway, having said all that..I'm going on a luxury trip to Dubai soon with family and friends and I'd like to a take a true fan along. It will be an all-expense paid trip with shopping money included . Trying tLet me apologize to the true Linda Ikeji fans who may have been offended by my rant the other day! I reacted because I thought it was really a confirmation from Hermes. But I later found out that Hermes would never confirm the authenticity of a bag over IG dm. 

If they're wrong, the owner of the bag could sue so usually they ask you to bring the bag into one of their stores and if they find it to be a counterfeit, they could seize it. So that dm was a fluke. But anyway, enough about the bag. It's so petty! Can't believe how much we argued over it and how crazy I went over it! ☺ 

But the whole drama has made me realise that the amount I spent on 2 bags could have changed a few lives if I'd invested it in them. But I'm bag obsessed, what can I say? . May God bless you so much that the least of your worries will be a bag! Anyway, I've decided to double the amount of money I'll give out this year to aspiring female entrepreneurs. 
o figure out how to chose though. Any ideas? Oh and by the way, this is my fist selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment