Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video)


Amazing! Olajumoke Orisaguna has been featured on CNN! In an Interview with CNN's Stephanie Busari, Olajumoke and TY Bello shared the story of how photo bombing a shoot with International star, Tinie Tempah, has changed her life in ways no one thought was possible. From a bread seller to a model and is now on her way to gaining International fame and prominence.



A teary Olajumoke said she never expected her fortunes to turn around like this
"I never expected that this could ever happen to me. My friends have told me they saw me on TV and they are really happy. My parents cannot believe their own child can become such a success. They are all so happy."she said



TY Bello says why Olajumoke's story connects with everyone is because everybody has a dream and is looking for that magical break
"I think the reason why the story connects with everyone is because everybody has dreams. This is a very very tough time, especially in my country. Everyone is looking for that magical break I don't think anyone planned this. I think this is definitely divine because the way people have connected with it is phenomenal. Its a phenomenal story"she said


No comments:

Post a Comment