Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

End Time Pastors! Police Arrest 62-Year-old Pastor Who Defiled His Friend’s 7-Yr-old Daughter on The Church's Altar


Pastor Isaiah Ojo of the Dayspring Family Chapel, Egbeda, Ibadan, Oyo State, has been arrest by the Egbeda Division of the Oyo State Police Command, after allegedly having carnal knowledge of the 7-year-old daughter of his friend and fellow pastor, on his church’s altar.
Though the incident occurred on Monday, May 9, 2016, the little girl had yet to stop bleeding as at Friday, May 13. The girl’s vagina was reportedly badly torn by the forced penetration. Narrating her experience, the girl said: Daddy Dayspring is my father’s friend.

On Monday, my younger brother and I went to greet him. While my brother was playing outside, Daddy Dayspring asked me to lay on the rug. He laid beside me, removed my underpants. He first put his fingers in my private part. He later put his penis in my vagina and I cried.
He removed it and blood started coming out. He warned me against telling anyone, saying that I would die if I did. It was when I went outside to urinate that I noticed that blood was coming out of my private part.”
Pastor Ojo, on his part, said: “On Monday May 9, I was in my church premises when she came with her brother. The girl went to lay on the rug on the altar and told her brother that her private part was itching, asking him to come and lay on her. I went near them to ask what was wrong with her.
I had to use my hand to help her scratch her private part. After that, the girl said: “Daddy Dayspring, come and lay on me also. When I moved nearer, I could not do anything with her; I did not insert my penis in her vagina. What happened next was that I brought my penis out but I could not penetrate her because her vagina was tight.
My intention was to touch her, not to damage her. When I saw that her vagina was very tight, I withdrew my penis and left. There was no blood at that time. I don’t know how blood came out of her.” The police image maker in Oyo State, DSP Adekunle Ajisebutu, confirmed the story, saying that Ojo had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation. 
Via - Nigerian Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment