Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit - Live Updates On Channels Tv


"Appalled by the denigrating poverty of my people who live on a richly- endowed land, distressed by their political marginalization and economic strangulation, angered by the devastation of their land, their ultimate heritage, anxious to preserve their right to life and to a decent living, and
determined to usher to this country as a whole a fair and just democratic system which protects everyone and every
thnic group and gives us all a valid claim to human civilization".

This was the cry of the unforgettable Gem of the Delta; Ken Saro Nwiwa who Believed in Truth and Freedom Championed by Pen. 
Today, a new page is about to be created in history as the cry for Environmental rehabilitation has received appropriate response. 
Without fear or favour, I must Congratulate PMB for his dogged determination to clean up the Niger using Ogoni as a gateway. A lot flows in the forest of my thought but I'll try to hold my pen still at this point. 

Live updates of the event will be coming in shortly. 

But I can guarantee its going to be a swell time in Ogoni today 

No comments:

Post a Comment