Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video) Girl Trending After Flaunting Her Cleavage On The red Carpet


Shatta Michy has been trending after flaunting her cleavage on the red carpet at the 2016 Golden Movie Awards. People called her out for flaunting "fallen boobs". She later reacted and clapped back at her critics. Shatta Michy who celebrated her 23rd birthday in May had an interview not long ago with a media house in Ghana. Check out the interview after the cut...


Wife of Shatta Wale, Diamond Michelle Gbagonah popularly known as Shatta Michy has revealed exclusively on Delay’s show that she had sex with Shatta Wale the very first day they met.

According to her, she was 17 then, and she had just gone to meet Shatta Wale for the very first time at his Nima residence and it all happened that one thing led to the other and eventually, they ended up having sex.



On how she met Shatta Wale, she said, “I met him on Facebook, and we became good friends on Facebook, I was then in Norway. When I came to Ghana, any person I asked about Shatta Wale, it was all about the negative, and it was all those negative stories I heard which got me more attracted to him because I was also a bad girl loading.”



She continued, “So he asked me to come over to his Nima residence, and after some good conversation, we ended up having sex that very day we met. Even though it was all supposed to be a fling, we did enjoy it, and I stayed in his house for some weeks before going home.”

Shatta Michy reveals that she has a shop where she is into selling of hairs, accessories as well as will be opening a restaurant soon.

Diamond and Shatta Wale are traditionally married with a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment