Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

How 50 Cent Really Feels About Diddy’s Retirement Announcement


50 Cent got jokes.
Just days after Diddy announced he was retiring from music, Fiddy took to social media to clown the New York rapper about the big news.
“Wait, I thought he retired 10 years ago. After that last album. Peace my n*gga.” Lol,” he wrote.
Diddy graces the cover of Cigar Aficionado Magazine’s June issue and opens up about leaving music to focus more on acting. “I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films … I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop,” he tells the publication.

“I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it one last time,” he explains.
The rapper continues, “When I’m gone, only the songs will survive. I know I’m making music that will live on. I don’t go into the studio just to be hot or to hear myself on the radio. Michael Jackson, Tupac, Biggie – part of them lives on in their music, even though they’re not here anymore. That’s really deep, man. The only thing like that is religion.”


No Way Out 2, the music mogul’s forthcoming album, does not have a release date yet. Meanwhile, the rapper will also be focused on his Bad Boy Reunion Tour set to kick off on May 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment