Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife As She Turns A Year Older Today Says "Outside of Christ, You've Been My Most Faithful Companion"


Bishop David Oyedepo's first son David Oyedepo Jnr is celebrating his wife, Kemi who turns a year older today. The couple tied the knot 8 years ago and are blessed with two children, a boy and girl.
"Today I want to celebrate one of God’s rare gems on the earth, Kemi Oyedepo.He wrote on his official Facebook page. "Outside of Christ, you have been my most faithful companion. My destiny helper! My greatest cheerleader! My unwavering supporter

The scriptures say that marriage mirrors Christ and the church; there is no doubt that that mystery is being fulfilled in us. You are one in a million. Uniquely Special and Specially Unique. A comprehensive blessing to all that you meet. I celebrate this day; a day for which my gratitude continues to overrun. To my wife, my best friend, my confidant and companion; Happy Birthday! You are blessed forever! Please help me celebrate God’s gift to me!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment