Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Police Inspector Caught Raping 15-year-old Girl at Gunpoint in Akwa Ibom


A police inspector attached to Mkpat Enin Police Division in Akwa Ibom State has allegedly raped a 15-year-old girl at gunpoint.


The victim, a senior secondary pupil of Community Secondary School in the area, on Tuesday said she was returning from church on Thursday, last week, when a police team accosted her.

She explained that the inspector pointed his gun at her, saying if she tried to stop him from touching her he would shoot her.


She said the inspector then led her away from other members of the team to a dark portion of the
road.

The policeman then forcefully caressed her breasts, saying “small you possess these types of breasts”, she said.

She added:

 “After he had forced me to remove my clothes, he ordered me to lie down and open my legs. And what I noticed was that he brought out his penis and inserted it into my vagina.

“As he was romping over me, he forbade me crying as he threatened to shoot me if I should open my mouth.

“But when I could not bear the pains any longer as blood was running out of my private part, he quickly took me into the vehicle and drove to the station, where he detained me from Thursday till Saturday.

“It was my uncle, Dr. Ime Stephen that came from Abuja and bailed me out with N10,000,” she said.

Asked of her mother, she told Punch that she did not know her mom, who left her dad when she was a toddler.

Her dad on the other hand became paralysed after he fell from a palm tree, and ended up living with her in her uncle’s house.

Her uncle, Stephen, who said the inspector in question was a prosecutor, explained that he could not believe his eyes when the girl pointed at the policeman as the one who raped her from among those who were on duty on that day.

He said:

 “The inspector for pointing a gun he was given on trust at a girl of 15 before raping her, lacks the characters of police officers who are meant to protect lives and property of Nigerians.

“He is a fraud by also taking the girl into the police custody for three days and collected N10,000 as bail sum from the girl’s guardian.

“We call for his dismissal from the force so that he can be prosecuted accordingly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment