Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

Toke Makinwa's Ex Husband Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Motherhood


Toke Makinwa's estranged husband Maje Ayida yesterday celebrated his son Micah's first birthday. Micah is Maje's son with babymama Anita Solomon. The adorable baby is pictured below with the birthday message his proud mum shared to celebrate him



Happy Birthday Micah, my sweet boy! You are blessed and highly favoured. You will always bring joy to the hearts of many, and you will serve God and give Him Glory. I love you so much and I can't imagine a life without you, and I am blessed to have you! May God's grace abound in your life and may his spirit guide your path through this life
always. Words can't express how proud I am of being your mom today. I love you - always and forever! #HappyBirthdayMicah #ilovemyson #Micah #birthdayboy #Micahisone
About her pregnancy and being a mum, Anita gushed:


Being a mom has been such a blessing. This journey so far has taught me patience, sacrifice and acceptance. I can't imagine my life without my son in it. His smile is so contagious and when he calls me mama, my heart just melts. The tiny arms around my neck and even the little hugs and kisses. Such joy! The unconditional love I feel is beyond measure. I thank God every day for my boy, my heart, my everything. As this journey continues, I pray for guidance and the grace to raise a beautiful child, one who will love God and serve him always. #lovemyson #beingmom #motherhood #blessed #joy #peace #love #Godsgrace #thankful #gratefulheart #tbt




No comments:

Post a Comment