Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

“Marriage Is Not By Force!” Victim Of Age-Long Domestic Violence, Tells Her ‘Pastor’ Husband


Princess Oritsema Ekwejunor, a lady who is married to a Pastor/Politician, has made stunning revelations of the torture she went through in the hands of her Pastor Husband, identified as Mr Omasan Mabiaku.

Here’s what she wrote on Facebook;
“Mr omasan mabiaku marriage is not by force I have left you over a month due to your constant violence, torture but this is the end,  you pretend to the world you are a pastor only bcoz you are now broke, election is over and the aspirant you blackmailed and duped is no longer there for your extortion.
You lavished money buying cars and impregnating 16yrs old girls, I married you with just two children now u gave me extra 6..as am talking right now your turkey baby mama is 7months pregnant. Imagine using soldiers to beat me up and tore my clothes at Tima guest house like a criminal a harmless woman n arrested me because you think you are the owner of police station.
You raped me at a tender age of 16 were I lost my virginity to you.  I am not perfect I wanted to build a home with you and straighten your life I never knew that was my unforgettable mistake. I find it difficult to understand why whenever I get pregnant and I get you informed I always get miscarriages.
Your evil deeds as virtually made me enemies with everyone and people plot evil against me just because I am your WIFE!  You bribe pastors so they can hide your evil deeds. I recorded a conversation of you having sex talk with one of your church girls n now u ended up framing me so I can be the victim.
You secretly slept and had an affair with my best friend, you bought a car black evil spirit and opened a shop somewhere at shell road for her. When even the car I drive posing as a big man’s wife is not bought with my name. People put there think am enjoying but hell no!
I fend for myself. The South Africa trips were all arrangements I did on my own. Were u later applied for yours just because u are obsessed with me. I told you I am fed up I don’t need this hell life m living as marriage. If we were in the western country will u beat up a woman no matter what like this?
You think you are God but I will prove to you my God lives. If I have been a bad wife let God judge and if I have been a good wife n took care of your kids of 17 all grown up like me let God judge” I might not have anybody to stand for me but God will fight for you.
Soon I will upload the audio of your conversation between you and underage girls having done sex. Let d world hear the pretence of wolf in sheep clothing!  Say no to domestic violence!”
Here are pictures she uploaded;

However it seems Mr. Omasan is well known, as Prophet TB Joshua posted a story about his encounter with Omasan Mabiaku on May 8 this year. Here’s what the Popular Nigerian Pastor posted;
“Hon. Omasan Mabiaku came with his family all the way from Delta State, Nigeria to share what God had done in his life. Before coming to The SCOAN, things were very difficult for him. He worked very hard in politics but had nothing to show and did not even own a house. During this time, he impregnated a lady but did not even have money to look after her so he abandoned the lady and tried to move on with his life. The mother of his daughter went to live with another man whom she told that he was the father of the child. Even though Hon. Omasan Mabiaku later married another lady, the thought of his abandoned child was always at the back of his mind and he could not move forward.
Introduced to The SCOAN, he decided to seek the face of God for deliverance and breakthrough. While he was at The SCOAN during the crossover service, Prophet T.B. Joshua instructed the congregation to drop their prayer requests on the altar. Before going back to his state, Prophet T.B. Joshua gave him a bottle of the Morning Water. Immediately, he prayed that God should see him through and give him a political appointment. He also placed the situation of his lost child in the hands of God and prayed that his daughter would be located.

When he went back home, miraculously, one day, when his daughter was 15 years old, to his surprise, the mother of his daughter sent her back to him and he was reunited with his daughter whom he had not seen since she was two weeks old. The DNA test confirmed that truly he was the father and overjoyed at the reconciliation, he took her to live with him and his wife and took care of her. From there, the door to his blessing opened wide and within a short space of time, he was appointed as the special assistant to the governor of Delta State and a brand new duplex house was finished for the family to live in. Not only that but he was also blessed with top of the range cars. After the results of a DNA test convinced his daughter that he was the father, she happily embraced her real father and began to excel in her studies.
Advising the world on the importance of following Jesus’ lifestyle, Hon.Omasan Mabiaku said, “I have decided to change my ways and follow Jesus. If you want to sustain your blessing, follow Jesus.”

Image result for On her page, Princess oritsema ekwejunor, wrote: “Mr omasan mabiaku marriage is not by force

No comments:

Post a Comment