Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Ritualists Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun State


Last month, the police in Ogun State arrested some people with body parts, days after a teenage girl was declared missing. They later confessed to killing the girl and dumping her body in a river in Ijebu-Igbo. They’re paraded on Friday, by the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu. 



He gave their names as; Nurudeen Adeniyi, Tunde Banjo, Temitope Alaba and Tobi Olukoya. The leader of the gang, Adeniyi, 34, who claimed to own four SUVs, said he is a cleric, and that Tunde Banjo is a native doctor, who he contracted to source human parts. 
Adeniyi told journalists that their last victim was a 16-year-old girl who was killed at Ijebu Igbo and her corpse was dumped in a nearby river. His words: “I sell cement and rice and I am also an Alfa. I told Banjo that I needed human heart and he said he has a man that can get it for him.


I just took the delivery of this one (hearts) and I collected two hearts two years ago also. I am not the person that used the one I collected two years ago, the person that used that one is dead now. I wanted to use the parts for eyonu, ebe a won agba ( to get favour from Elders).”


On his part, Banjo, 29, said: “Tope called me one day and said that he had seen a lady. I was not there when they killed her, but she was killed in my office.” Alaba said: “I was there when they killed the girl but I wasn’t the one who killed her. I am an apprentice with the native doctor. 
The girl was killed with a knife. It was Tobi and Asa who killed her. They brought her from Ago Iwoye area. When she resisted sexual advances from them, they hit her with a charm and she couldn’t speak anymore.” 
Tobi Olukoya on his part, said, “I was outside so I don’t know how Pepe and Tope killed her. They told me they needed a woman’s breast and told me that if I could lure a girl to their place, they would give me N30,000, but they only gave me N500 to go and eat after the operation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment