Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Prostitute Seizes Client's Car And Clothes For Refusing To Pay Her For 'Jigsaw' (Photos)


The altercation ensued moments after the man was ‘massaged’ on his privates and a quickie on an agreed fee of US$40. The man initially asked for oral sex for US$3 while in the car but later asked for more. They also changed the venue from a car to a room.

According to H-Metro, their source who recorded the drama said, the pair then settled for US$40 for other services before they sought a room from a guard on duty at a shop.




He said after enjoying the quality moments, everything turned ugly after Masango failed to pay for the services forcing the Prostitute to confront and threaten him.
“They agreed for oral sex in car for US$3 before they later looked for a place where they could do more and comfortably. 
He enjoyed the bl*w j*b and demanded more from the hooker and I am sure they entered a deal with a guard at the shop who tried to bar the recordings. 
Whilst inside the room, the hooker charged US$40 which the man later failed to pay prompting the altercation and the embarrassment. 
The source added:
After oral sex the man had unprotected sex which he enjoyed according to the lady".


However, the man’s conduct did not go down well with the hooker who confronted him and confiscated his car and keys.
“I need my money. Don’t try to escape. You want to run away without giving me my money, give me my money... why are you so stupid, you can’t let me do you oral sex and  fail to pay.” The hooker confiscated his clothes. 
I won’t let you go, you will kill me, you want to take your clothes yet you f**ked me without pay. I will die with you today, I want my money. ”
The visibly frightened man who is appearing in the video is heard saying.


According to the mole, Masango left his car and keys and hired a taxi to Nyabadza Village where he went to look for cash after trying several times to get cash from the bank with all his efforts in vain.

Via -  H-Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment