Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses - NYSC (Photos)


The suspect arrested in connection with the murder of a serving NYSC member, Lawal Kontangora in Kaduna State, confessed that they killed him because of a girl.

Adamu Jibril, 22, who made the confession while speaking with newsmen in Kaduna, said his friend, Aminu Bahago approached him to help him confront a man he suspected to be dating a girl he had interest in.




"He said I should come and accompany him to the guy and I told him I wouldn’t want us to waste time there because I don’t want to be out for long in the night. He went in, carried a gun and a knife and gave me the knife. When we got to the place he showed me the guy from a distance, as we approached the car he knocked on the door of the car as it was locked. The guy then opened the car and Aminu sat in front with him and the guy asked us what we want from him before Aminu started reminding him that he is dating his girl friend, then Aminu drew him out of the car and Aminu told me that I should stab the guy with the knife, I stabbed the guy at the back and after stabbing him, Aminu shot the guy with the gun on his leg."

If we can recall that Jibrin was arrested on November 2nd by the State Intelligence Bureau (SIB). Six loaded cartridges, two knives, two cutlasses, a double barrel and one Samsung phone was recovered in his room.

The deceased returned to Nigeria after completing his studies in Malaysia, to do the compulsory one year NYSC programme before he was murdered in Malali, Kaduna North Local Government Area, on Monday, October 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment