Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Mother Forced Her Daughter, 11, To Have Se-x With Her Father For Money

dr-phil-main

A mother, who forced her daughter to have $ex with her and her husband, said that she “hates” herself for her crimes.
In a heartbreaking episode of Dr. Phil an incestuous child abuse survivor confronted her biological mother, who plied her with alcohol from the age of 11, to make her have $ex with the pair of them.
Speaking 20 years after the horrific abuse, Amanda told her heartbreaking story after her parents made her pose for $exual photos and videotaped their $exual encounters with a view to sell them online.A tearful Justine said.

“I know I made poor choices,”
“My innocence was stolen from me,” Amanda told her mother when she confronted her on the show.
“In what parallel universe does a mother watch her daughter performing a $ex act on her husband and her father?” Dr. Phil questioned Justine.
 In 1996, Justine and Amanda’s biological father Jim were charged with $exual assault and exploitation of their then 13-year-old biological daughter, Amanda. Both pleaded guilty and received sentences of 20 years in prison.
My parents forced me to have $ex with them,”
 Amanda said on the show, revealing that she was given rewards and her mother showed her how to ‘enjoy’ $ex.
“Justine would show me how good $ex would feel by having $ex in front of me with my father,” she said.Afterwards, it was a normal night, dessert, brush my teeth and bedtime,” Amanda explained, adding that she was threatened if she told anyone about their secret.It’s been 20 years since that nightmare ended, but it’s still hard to grasp the idea that they are out of prison,” she said.
 I don’t think I’ve ever received a real apology from Jim,” Amanda explained, she also added that he had got in touch with her through Facebook but claimed that he was “manipulative” so ended that relationship.
Speaking on the show, Justine suggested that it had been her then-husband’s idea and she had initially fought him for three months but ‘gave in’.
 “Jim found out how much money could be made from child P0rnography,” she said. “If I could take it all back I would. I hate myself for what I did.”
 Jim has branded his ex-wife a liar and said that she had been willing in their heinous plot. He will appear on the Dr. Phil show on Thursday and will explain why he had $ex with his own daughter.
 Via - Daily Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment