Pages

Monday 16 January 2017

Actor Prince Eke Calls Out His Wife Muma Gee On Instagram - Says She Abandoned Their Kids For Life With Men In Abuja

Image result for Actor Prince Eke

Recall that Nollywood actor, Prince Eke had called out his musician wife on Instagram, saying she absconded to Abuja, leaving him alone to cater for their three children and all she does is hang out at night clubs with different men.

Amidst allegations of infidelity and abandonment of kids including her 3-month-old baby, Muma Gee's muteness on the issue has left many with mixed feelings.



The popular actor in a recent chat, has again called out his wife Muma Gee, wondering what the Abuja men are offering his estranged wife for abandoning her home.
However, the actor might reconsider his decision if the needful is done.
Image result for Actor Prince Eke
When asked if he would reconsider his decision if his in-laws moved for settlement, he said, “That has not happened yet. Till it happens, I would know what to do.

“I am not agitating for the custody of my children even though I love them to a fault and would do anything for them. The reason is that the nature of my job does not permit me to stay in one place and even if I say I would marry another woman, I would not want anyone to maltreat my children or treat them like second class citizens in my house.

“Till now, there is no time my mother-in-law has called me to apologize for her daughter’s behaviour. I guess they already know her antecedents. This is a woman who gave birth at an old age. I wonder what the men in Abuja that are deceiving her are giving her or telling her.

“Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured but I have been enduring in my marriage. For me to say that my marriage is over, you should know that I have been through a lot in the marriage. How would a married woman leave her child of about two months and four days only to go to Abuja for about three weeks to a month?”


Image result for Actor Prince Eke
“I was out of the country when she left the children especially the baby that is barely three months old for a show. Which show could she have that lasted for close to a month? It was not till I posted on Instagram that she abandoned her children that she told her mother to come and bring the child to her.

“Meanwhile, people had been sending me messages on social media that they had seen my wife in a pub. Which married man would be happy about this? There are several other things she has done that I would not like to talk about because I don’t like speaking about my family on the pages of the newspaper.

“Those people that say I tried to stop her from being an entertainer or married her for money have no idea what they are talking about. I have on several occasions helped her in her career the same way she has helped me in mine; that is what married couples do.

“I gave her some of my equipment to shoot the video for her song, ‘Port-Harcourt is Back.’ I have also invested in her career.

“How would people say that I married her because of her money? I am solely responsible for paying the school fees of the children. Even when I am not in the country, I tell her to pay and I refund her later.

“As far as I am concerned, my marriage is over.”

Image result for Actor Prince Eke

No comments:

Post a Comment