Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

Actress Amanda Ebeye Blasts Her Baby Daddy - “He Is A Shameless Pretender And A Liar


The actress welcomed her son in November 2016, and in December, clapped back at folks who called her out for being a single mum. Before then, Ebeye has never revealed why she chose to remain single, but now is finally dishing on her disappointment with the father of her son.

Read more after cut.....



“I did not marry the father of my child because he is not my husband and he is not meant to be,” she told Punch in a new interview. “I could have been in the most useless relationship right now if I wanted but I told myself instead of giving my son this shameless pretender and liar of a man as a father, I would take care of him and he will be fine.”
She continued, “I tell you that since I took that stance, I’ve not looked back for one day and God keeps giving me the strength to move on. If it is God’s, one day a good man will come and you’ll be invited to my wedding but for now, I’m single and all that matters to me is my son.”


And to fans who continue to say unkind things about her status, the actress called ‘hypocrites’. She said:

“I didn’t feel bad because we are all entitled to our opinions. Most people don’t know what other people go through but they are fast to bury them. We all hide behind our beautiful make-up and clothes that people forget that we all cry sometimes. And the most painful part is that it is mostly women that do these criticisms. Some are even going through worse situations but they come on social media, wearing make-up and fine clothes and start commenting but when they go home, their husbands would slap them for not cooking their food early, and they receive it with smiles, walk away and say I’m fighting for my man. Hypocrites!”


No comments:

Post a Comment