Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

Humiliated Parents Share The Very Awkward Possible Moments Their Children Caught Them In The Act - One Mother Admitted Her Son Caught Her Sleeping With Her Husband's Boss


I caught my father having an affair.
I told my mom.
I am so proud of her for leaving him.
I love my dad...but my mom deserves better.
2
I slept with my husband's boss at my son's 5th birthday party. My son walked in on us.
3
I'm house sitting for my mom all week. Last night her bf's son walked in as my bf and I were fooling around in her jacuzzi tub.

I've never had to make up a story so fast.
4
Dressed up in birthday suit to surprise husband on his birthday

His son walked in... So embarrassed
5
My son caught me taking selfies. I told him I was just using it as a mirror. Damn you Snapchat
6
Threatened someone on the phone today and son walked in on it. He has now seen his real mother.
7
My bf took me to his house back when he was married, his wife at the time wasn't home... His son walked in on us having sex and told her and her mom
8
My son walked in on his football coach spanking me last night 
:(
9
My son walked in on me and my wife. 
He's six and haven't talked to me for the pass 3 days.
10
Today, my 4 year old son caught me eating chocolate....

Because I didn't want to share it with him, I told him that it had alcohol in itπŸ˜‚
I am not even sorry
11
My 3 year old daughter walked in on my husband and I mid-orgasm, I told her we were having s tickle fight and spilled milk on each other 😬
12
My 3yo daughter walked in on me putting a pad on.  Now she insists she also needs "panty stickers"
13
My husband and I were having sex at 2 am when our 6 year old daughter walked in and yelled at him to "stop hurting mommy!" Then she jumped on the bed and hit him with a book πŸ˜‚
14
One time my daughter walked in on me when I had just gotten out of the shower and asked, "Mommy, why is there grass on your peepee?"
15
Watching Varsity Blues. Guess what scene my 6 yo daughter walked in on?
16
Last Christmas I was trying to be very quiet putting all the presents under the tree and my daughter caught me. She now thinks I work for Santa.
17
My 3 year old walked in on my husband and I getting busy today. So I think we will be paying for a few therapy sessions down the road.
18
My 6 year old walked in on me having sex, and then ran away and told his sister "I saw mommy jumping on the bed!" 😳
19
My 3 year old walked in on my husband and I having sex. She grabbed the phone and proceeded to call my mother in law and cry because Mommy was trying to kill Daddy. No more soap operas for her
20
My two year old once walked in on my husband and me having sex, my husband jumped up faster than I have ever seen him move and yelled "this isn't munchkin rated"
 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment