Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

“I Cried For Months After Wizkid Disvirgined And Impregnated Me” – Says Wizkid’s 'Baby Mama' Sola Ogudugu

Related image

The beautiful 24-year-old mother of Wizkid’s four-year-old son, Boluwatife, took her time recently to explain her experience as a young woman, who discovered she was pregnant five months into it.
In an interview, Sola Ogudugu, Wizkid’s baby mama has shared her experience on discovering that she was pregnant for Nigerian top singer, 
Related image

Sola, who revealed the ordeal she passed through after Wizkid disvirgined and impregnated her at 19, disclosed that she only found out she was after it the pregnancy had reached 5 months.

She said:
“To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me??? it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!!“ she said.

“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5 months… Damn!!! I can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhh mah… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo! It was like film trick…”

The single mother of one further stressed that, being a mother is not an easy job, talk more of being a single mother at the age of 19 years.

She added;
“That was greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown… I’m THANKFUL.”

When asked how she feels, having Wizkid’s child Sola said:
“When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No… That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!” she proudly exclaimed.


Image result for Wizkid’s Baby Mama Sola Ogudugu
Wizkid's Baby Mama Sola Ogudugu Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Mum
Related image
Image result for Wizkid’s Baby Mama Sola Ogudugu



No comments:

Post a Comment