Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Man Suddenly Grows Bosom After Promising To Marry A Lady But Failed Her (Photos)


I don't know how true is this story but according to Dennis who shared the story on Facebook, a man was 'jazzed' by a lady after he failed to marry her.

He wrote "This man promised to marry a girl and never fulfilled it so she jazzed him and he is now carrying her Bosom s on his chest.



Please if I ever promised you marriage, Please send your village address let me come and see your people, I don't want to end up like this." I know that medically there is a condition known as gynecologist where a male develops female type of Bosom s due to excessive female hormone secretions.

But a good look at the man reveals that he has hairs on his face(beards and mustache).




8 comments:

  1. The government insisted that it did not cooperate
    with triads on countryside land use and would not change its target to build 17,000 public housing units.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eles aprenderam que um artista pode ganhar dinheiro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good respond in return of this query with real arguments and explaining the whole thing concerning that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm learning new things everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just a really nice program that lets you draw 3D object very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elle fait état de 1,5 milliard de vidéos vues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more than happy to find this page. I want to to thank
    you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you book marked
    to check out new things in your website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am curious to find out what blog system you're using?
    I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more
    risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

    ReplyDelete