Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

VIDEO: Medical Doctor Named Allwell Orji Commits Suicide, Jumps Off Third Mainland Bridge Lagoon In Lagos


A Lady who apparently, witnessed the shocking moment when an unidentified man got out of his car and jumped into the Lagoon is still reeling from the shock. She wrote:

An Instagram user who witnessed the shocking moment the unidentified medical doctor got out of his car and jumped into the Lagoon is still reeling from shock. What she wrote below: Read more and WATCH VIDEO after cut....


“I witnessed the worst thing ever today!! The owner of this particular car jumped into the lagoon right in front of me!!! I saw him get out of his car, then jumped, I was directly behind him, I parked and ran as fast as my legs could carry me but it was too late…..

I wish he had waited a little longer, I wish I was able to stop him, I wish I was about to hold his hands, I wish he could tell me what the problem was!!!!! Depression is real…… I couldn’t believe my eyes, I’m still in shock, I couldn’t control my tears. I ran after him I tried to save him I called for help. Suicide is not the answer!!!!! It’s a pity a problem shared isn’t a problem solved anymore it’s a problem gossiped about…… we now live in a world where negativity is like 90%.

I really wish I was able to save him. Loads of people stopped because they saw me acting like a crazy woman, the ambulance was present, the fishermen were trying to help but it was too late!!!!! He left a note on his personalized Dr’s notepad with his house address. May God help his family though this difficult time. Please, let’s be our brothers keeps.

Let’s genuinely love and help one another. Life is short. We are here for just a little time. Let’s spend that time spreading love and being kind to one another!”

A statement released by the agency says they received a distress call about a man who parked his grey coloured Nissan SUV with registration number LND 476 EE at about 4.50 pm around Adekunle, inward 3rd Mainland bridge and jumped into the Lagos Lagoon.


Preliminary investigation at the scene revealed that the man named Allwell Orji who was said to be driven by his driver, suddenly ordered the driver to pull over, came down from his car and suddenly jumped into the water from the bridge.



The vehicle and the driver has been taken to Adeniji Adele Police Station for further investigation, while effort is on going to recover his body from the Lagoon.

The General Manager LASEMA Mr Adesina Tiamiyu said that proper investigation would be conducted on the incident by the appropriate authorities


No comments:

Post a Comment