Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

#BBNaija: Read Heartbreaking Story Of How Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day


An Instagram user, @Mzcapitaldiva, has revealed something we all don't know about Bisola, who is one of the Big Brother Naija top 5 housemates. Mzcapitaldiva who went to a market in Lagos to bedsheets, took to Instagram to reveal what a market woman told her about Bisola. 

According to her, Bisola's husband never showed up on her wedding day, and the strong woman we all are seeing in the Big Brother Naija house, has really moved on from all that.

Here's what she wrote;


"So today I went to the market to buy some bedsheets and I heard the woman selling the bedsheets talking about #BBNaija..as usual,me being the listener that I am.. I choose to listen to her... then I heard her talking about @iambisola ..so out of curiosity I asked .Mummy this one that you are rooting for bisola like this.. 
Ahan you must b a fan o..and she said bisola isn't just someone she knows randomly in fact, she's has known them for years(Bisiola,her younger sister,her Mum and her brother) even before her daughter(Leila) came into the picture.Uhmmm...trust me,in my head I just knew this will b very interesting...so I asked again..
Madam that lady is very Strong o..and she said Yes..she's very strong,For a girl that her husband didn't show up on her wedding day!Yes!she's very strong...and I was totally in shock..and asked again the husband didn't show up.. for what reason?..and she said only God knows why!!!
The whole Saint LEO's Catholic Church in ikeja was something else that day and she was pregnant then o,that Girl is indeed a very strong girl...immediately I felt very touched and I started thinking..lost in my own thoughts..tried putting myself or my loved one in her shoes and I know most of us will say GodForbid..
And I wonder how she came out strong...and the woman said again you know believe me say I sabi her abi?? wait make I call her mama...and she did..after exchanging pleasantries..(the phone was on speaker)and I heard mama saying'hope say una they vote o,my daughter must win o'Right there I believed the woman has a cordial relationship with the family...and she responded ,I they root for bisola for my shop and she ask me to say something... immediately I just Screamed #TeamBisola
#NaTheWorkWeyWeDeyDo..I'm not a #BBNfan .. but today after hearing a little bit of bisola's story..I will vote.. even if it's just one vote.. I will vote...}#DontjudgeHer #lethewitoutsincastthefirstone #SheDeservesToWin #thatGirlEyeDonSee...#weneedstrongpeoplewhodontputothersdown #AttackMeBcsOfMyWriteUpAndiWillEatYouRaw!"
Image may contain: 1 person, text

No comments:

Post a Comment